Crimes Against Criminals


This soft leather-bound copy of Crimes Against Criminals was presented to Dr. F.M. Crocker by Rev. Clara Morgan in 1910. In 1921, Crocker added a second inscription recording an auto trip to Dresden, during which a party of six (including Crocker and Rev. Morgan) visted this house, then open as a community center. It is the only known autograph record of a visit to this house during its first restoration.